At Best IT Services Ltd we are committed to maintaining your privacy.
We collect information from our users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, visits to our site, via online registration, feedback and ordering forms, by e-mail, fax and post. We may ask you for your name, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address and/or any additional information if you wish to provide this voluntarily. You can always refuse to supply us with your personal information, but it may prevent you from accessing certain features or from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How do we use the information we have?
We collect information for the purposes of:
1. Personalising your experience on our Site
2. Improving our Site functions and features
3. Improving Customer Service both online and offline
4. Administering content, promotions, surveys or any other Site features
5. Supplying information about our products or services when requested
6. Answering any questions or queries
7. Fulfilling orders
8. Providing a first class, confidential and effective service
We may also use the information to keep you informed by post, e-mail or other available channels of features, services, products, promotions and special offers from us. We may sometimes use the information we collect to let you know about important functionality changes to our websites. If you prefer us not to provide you with any of this information, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
Disclosing the information we have
Customer information is always treated as strictly confidential. We will not disclose it to any third party (other than an affiliated company of Best IT Services Ltd) without the express permission of the customer except:
· As required by law.
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We may pass non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
Links to other websites
Security of information we have
Any information collected by us is collected and processed in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection laws. We aim to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
We take all reasonable precautions to protect all personal data that you may input via our websites, however, we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
Removing your details
You may at any time have your details removed from our database. Simply email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then ensure that your details are removed as soon as practicable.
The Act also gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
By using our websites, you consent to the information you give us being processed for any of the purposes we have explained above except where we have received your email message through the email address email@example.com